|Birthname||Hugh Matheson Morgan|
|born on||9 September 1940 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°07' 17°56 Asc. 12°52'|
Australian business executive, serving as Chairman of the Business Council of Australia, 1992; executive director of North Broken Hill Ltd (1965-1976), executive director of Western Mining Corp (1976-1986) and its General Manager since 1986. Educated in Melbourne, Morgan started out as a judge's associate at the Commonwealth Industrial Court, 1958-1962. He is known for his right-wing political views, particularly his provocative comments on Aboriginal land rights.
He married Elizabeth Gowan on 15 October 1966; one son, one daughter.
- Work : New Career 1958 (Judge's associate, four years)
- Work : New Career 1965 (Executive director, North Broken Hill, 11 years)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Executive director, Western Mining, 10 years)
- Work : New Job 1986 (General manager)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Chairman of the Business Council)
Sy Scholfield cites A Handbook of Astrology for Australia and New Zealand by Jane Bennett and Craig McIntosh (Richmond, Vic: Greenhouse, 1986), which quotes Hugh Morgan for his data.
Dennis Sutton quotes same from him in same "Handbook," given in Sutton's 50 Australian charts, published 1996.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1966)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one son and one daughter)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Executive director, Chairman)
- Vocation : Law : Other Law (Judge's associate)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Right-wing)