|born on||1 September 1869 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Basse-Pointe, Martinique, 14n52, 61w07|
|Timezone||LMT m61w07 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°19' 09°03 Asc. 18°14'|
French surgeon and associate professor of anatomy at the University of Paris. He was one of the founders of cosmetic surgery, dubbed "The Father of the Mouths" after his breakthroughs in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
From 1892 and until his death Morestin published more than 600 scientific works. He died on 12 February 1919 from a pulmonary illness during the influenza epidemic of 1918-1919.
- (has as) protégé relationship with Passot, Raymond (born 2 September 1886)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth certificate (or extract) no. 195 .
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator