|Birthname||Theodor Karl Ludwig Gilbert Morell|
|born on||22 July 1886 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Münzenberg, Germany, 50n27, 8e46|
|Timezone||LMT m8e46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°36' 09°49 Asc. 12°47'|
German doctor known for acting as Adolf Hitler's personal physician. Morell was well known in Germany for his unconventional treatments. He assisted Hitler daily in virtually everything he did for several years and was beside Hitler until the last stages of the Battle of Berlin. Morell was granted high awards by Hitler, and became a multi-millionaire from business deals with the Nazi government made possible by his status.
Morell provided the cyanide capsules which Eva Braun would later use to kill herself, and which Joseph Goebbels and his wife Magda used to murder their six children before killing themselves.
On 20 April 1945, Morell and several others were ordered by Hitler to leave the bunker and Berlin by aircraft for the Obersalzberg. Morell was on the flight which left Berlin on 23 April.
Morell was captured by American forces and interrogated on 18 May 1945. Morell was never charged with a crime. Grossly obese and suffering from poor health, he died in a Tegernsee hospital on 26 May 1948.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Brandt, Karl (born 8 January 1904)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Göring, Hermann (born 12 January 1893)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Speer, Albert (born 19 March 1905). Notes: Speer called Morell a quack
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Heydrich, Reinhard (born 7 March 1904). Notes: Doctor/ patient
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889). Notes: Doctor/ patient
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Hesse archives. Born in Trais which is part of Münzenberg.
- Traits : Body : Size (Obese)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army battalion medical officer)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (1933-1945)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Adolf Hitler's physician)