|Birthname||Seth Marvin Morehead Jr.|
|born on||15 August 1934 at 08:52 (= 08:52 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°04' 20°57 Asc. 00°50'|
American sportsman, a left-handed specialist reliever in Major League Baseball.
Morehead was signed by the Philadelphia Phillies as an amateur free agent in 1952. He spent five seasons in the major leagues pitching in parts of three seasons with the Phillies (1957–59), two seasons with the Chicago Cubs (1959–60) and one season with the Milwaukee Braves (1961).
Morehead posted a 5–19 record with a 4.81 ERA and five saves in 132 games pitched (24 as a starter). Among his career highlights was being the last pitcher to face Roy Campanella and also the last pitcher to face the Brooklyn Dodgers before the team moved to Los Angeles after the 1957 season.
Following his baseball career, Morehead graduated from Baylor University with a degree in business. He worked in banking for 36 years before retiring in 1999.
Morehead died on 17 January 2006 in Shreveport, Louisiana, at the age of 71.
- associate relationship with Anderson, Bob (born 29 September 1935). Notes: Chicago Cubs teammates, 1959-1960
- associate relationship with Elston, Don (born 6 April 1929). Notes: Chicago Cubs teammates, 1959-1960
- associate relationship with Henry, Bill (born 15 October 1927). Notes: Chicago Cubs co-players, 1959
- associate relationship with Spahn, Warren (born 23 April 1921). Notes: Milwaukee Braves teammates, 1961
- associate relationship with Williams, Billy (born 15 June 1938). Notes: Chicago Cubs teammates, 1959-1960
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate .
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Left-handed)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Left-handed specialist reliever)