|Birthname||Alberto Gastone Pincherle|
|born on||28 November 1907 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Roma, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°46' 04°36 Asc. 07°44'|
Italian writer who was fascinated by the improbable and had a Jekyl and Hyde personality. Italy's best-known author, his work explored complex emotions and sexuality in a graphic, readable style. Throughout his career he wrote 46 books, all of which had a sensual theme and were translated into 37 different languages. He is most famed for his book and movie Two Women and was considered ahead of his time in social commentary with a primal force of intellect. In his writing, he also relied heavily on works of prior genius for his inspiration. All of his success began, however, with his first novel, published when he was 19, entitled The Indifferent Ones. Alberto Moravia died on 26 September 1990 at age 82 in Rome, Italy.
- spouse relationship with Llera, Carmen (born 11 May 1953). Notes: Married 1986-1990
- spouse relationship with Morante, Elsa (born 18 August 1912). Notes: Married 1941–1985
- spousal equivalent relationship with Maraini, Dacia (born 13 November 1936). Notes: Partners 1962–1978
Ciro Discepolo quotes B.R.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file (shown at left).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (46 books)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection