|Birthname||John Richard Moore, Jr.|
|born on||12 September 1925 at 03:31 (= 03:31 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°10' 16°16 Asc. 22°45'|
American actor, one of the last surviving actors to have appeared in silent film, known later in life as Dick Moore. A busy and popular actor during his childhood and youth, he appeared in over 100 films until the 1950s. Among his most notable appearances were the Our Gang series and films such as Oliver Twist, Blonde Venus, Sergeant York and Out of the Past.
In 1984, Moore published Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: (But Don't Have Sex or Take the Car), a book about his and others' experiences as child actors. Moore owned a public relations firm, Dick Moore and Associates. Founded in 1966, it existed for 44 years. From 1988 until his death in 2015 Moore was married to the actress Jane Powell. The two met when Moore interviewed Powell for Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. The couple lived in Manhattan and Wilton, Connecticut.
In March 2013, Powell reported that Moore had arthritis and "bouts of dementia". He died at a hospice near Wilton on 7 September 2015, five days before his 90th birthday.
- associate relationship with Bailey, Sherwood (born 6 August 1923). Notes: Co-stars in "Our Gang" films
- associate relationship with Beard, Matthew (born 1 January 1925). Notes: Co-stars in "Our Gang" films
- associate relationship with DeBorba, Dorothy (born 28 March 1925). Notes: Co-stars in "Our Gang" films
- associate relationship with Wertz, Harold (born 3 August 1927). Notes: Co-stars in 1932 "Our Gang" film
- spouse relationship with Powell, Jane (born 1 April 1929). Notes: 1988-2015
- role played of/by Cody, Buffalo Bill (born 26 February 1846). Notes: 1950 serial "Cody of the Pony Express"
- role played of/by Meister, Joseph (born 21 February 1876). Notes: 1936 film "The Story of Louis Pasteur"
- role played of/by Stuart, Jeb (born 6 February 1833). Notes: 1957 TV series "Omnibus"
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Previously this entry had 3:15 AM citing Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, which quotes Lescaut.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Arthritis
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological (Dementia)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Jane Powell, 1988-2015)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jane Powell)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer