|Birthname||Demi Gene Guynes|
|born on||11 November 1962 at 14:16 (= 2:16 PM )|
|Place||Roswell, New Mexico, 33n24, 104w31|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°00' 18°33 Asc. 22°24'|
American model turned screen actress whose starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, earned her a Golden Globe nomination. In 1996, Moore became the highest-paid actress in film history when she received an unprecedented $12.5 million to star in Striptease which bombed at the box-office in spite of her buff body strutting and stripping.
She was born to teenage parents with a mother who remarried. By age 13 she had made about 48 moves and been to some 30 schools. At 15, her mother left her stepdad, Duane Guynes, who committed suicide two months later, a month before Demi's 16th birthday.
Demi quit school and began modeling, doing a nude layout in OUI magazine. Moving into acting, she played in the daytime soap General Hospital (1982–1984), with a film debut in Choices (1981). She stumbled into a marriage with rock musician Freddy Moore, well into the high life of drugs and booze. She did rehab in order to get a role in the film St. Elmo's Fire (1985), where she met Emilio Estevez. They became engaged but cancelled the wedding at the last minute.
On 21 November 1987 she married actor Bruce Willis. Their three adorable daughters were born in August 1988, June 1991 and March 1994.
Her film credits gradually increased up to the huge hit Ghost (1990). She had no problem with nudity in films or magazine covers, appearing on Vanity Fair when eight months pregnant in order to show her glorious body during pregnancy and after.
In early 1998, Moore and Willis became ensnared in a messy, highly publicized $300,000 lawsuit against former nanny Kim Tannahil, whom they claim reneged on personal loans and violated a confidentiality agreement. The nanny in turn sued them for $900,000 in damages and back pay.
On 24 June 1998, Moore's publicist announced that she and Willis were separating after more than ten years marriage, victims of the Hollywood syndrome of too high a profile and too much time apart on separate interests. Their complicated lives were dominated by conflicting work schedules, bodyguards, handlers and lawyers with too little time for the leisure and intimacy of average marriages. When making G.I. Jane in Richmond, Virginia two years prior, Moore rented a mansion and installed a support staff of three nannies, cook, trainer, makeup artist, hairdresser and personal assistant.
They finally separated in 1998 and divorced in 2000. Moore settled down in her home at Hailey, Idaho, to all appearances content to be a mother and unassuming local citizen, attending school plays and parent-teacher conferences instead of high fashion in the latest club-scene. By 2001, she had chalked up two years of a stable relationship with martial arts instructor Oliver Whitcomb.
By 2003, she was being courted by Ashton Kutcher, a younger man by about 15 years. Their relationship was covered extensively by the press, including the fact that her children and her ex, Bruce Willis, approved. Moore married Kutcher on 24 September 2005 in their Beverly Hills, California home. In mid-November 2011, she announced that she had filed for divorce from Kutcher.
The actress was rushed to the hospital on 23 January 2012 after suffering a severe reaction to ingestion or inhalation of an substance alleged to be an illegal drug. The emergency call was placed at 10:45 PM PST in Los Angeles.
In 2019, she released a memoir Inside Out which became a New York Times Best Seller.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Jackie Templeton, 1982-1983
- lover relationship with Cryer, Jon (born 16 April 1965). Notes: Had sex, circa 1986
- parent->child relationship with Willis, Rumer (born 16 August 1988)
- parent->child relationship with Willis, Scout LaRue (born 20 July 1991)
- spouse relationship with Kutcher, Ashton (born 7 February 1978). Notes: 2005-2012
- spouse relationship with Willis, Bruce (born 19 March 1955). Notes: Bitter
- Work : New Career 1981 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person July 1987 (Met Bruce Willis in Hollywood)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Ghost, big hit)
- Crime : Law suit 1998 (Law suits to and from former nanny)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1999 (Met Oliver Whitcomb)
- Relationship : Marriage 24 September 2005 (Married Ashton Kutcher in Beverly Hills, CA)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2019 (Autobiography, "Inside Out")
Basil Fearrington quotes her by phone in February 1998, relating that he was talking to her publicist and could hear her in the background saying "My B.C. says 2:16 PM."
In February 1998, Penfield quoted Howard Sheldon for the same time as B.C. (Sheldon did not answer LMR's phone call.)
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Buff)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (High school dropout)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney (kidney dysfunction)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Bust enhancement)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Step-dad a suicide)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When she was 15)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly (After the split-up, became friends, parenting together)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Bruce Willis, Ashton Kutcher)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry (Bruce Willis)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Both she and Willis adore the kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Dolls)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Nude magazine shots)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Inside Out")
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession