|Birthname||Vladimiro Ilich Montesinos Torres|
|born on||20 May 1945 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Arequipa, Peru, 16s24, 71w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°30' 21°42 Asc. 24°48'|
Vladimiro Ilich Montesinos Torres was the long-standing head of Peru's intelligence service, Servicio de Inteligencia Nacional (SIN), under President Alberto Fujimori. In 2000, secret videos, which he had recorded, were televised that showed his bribing an elected congressman to leave the opposition and join the Fujimorist side of Congress. The ensuing scandal caused Montesinos to flee the country and prompted the resignation of Fujimori. Subsequent investigations revealed Montesinos to be at the centre of a vast web of illegal activities, including embezzlement, graft, gunrunning, and drug trafficking. He has been tried, convicted and sentenced for numerous charges. Montesinos had strong connections with the CIA, the United States international intelligence Agency, and was said to have received $10 million from the agency for his government's anti-terrorist activities. Montesinos is cousin of the incarcerated terrorist leader Óscar Ramírez Durand, a.k.a "Feliciano".
- business associate/partner relationship with Salgado, Luz (born 3 July 1949)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Gorriti, Gustavo (born 4 February 1948)
- other kin relationship with Ramírez, Óscar (born 16 March 1953). Notes: Cousin
- (has as) boss relationship with Fujimori, Alberto (born 28 July 1938)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 14 September 2000 (fired as Intelligence Chief after a bribery scandal)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Eduardo Castellanos references BC quoted in "Un Soplón Llamado Vladimiro Montesinos: Biografía No Autorizada de Un Traidor de la Patria" by Eduardo Álvarez Sotomayor (Manuel Tarazona Ed., Lima, 2008): "Nació a las cinco de la tarde del 20 de mayo de 1945 en el hospital Goyoneche de Arequipa"
(He was born at five in the afternoon of May 20, 1945 in Arequipa hospital Goyoneche)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Head of Peruvian Intelligence Service)