|born on||18 September 1987 at 01:43 (= 01:43 AM )|
|Place||Portland, Oregon, 45n31, 122w41|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°54' 01°55 Asc. 25°49'|
American drag performer, singer and actor who won the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race on 10 May 2013, winning the title of "America's Next Drag Superstar".
Hoffer/Monsoon identifies as "genderless" and prefers the pronouns 'they' and 'their' instead of 'he/she' and 'her/his.' Their drag persona is inspired by their mother and the comedians Lucille Ball, Maria Bamford, Deven Green, and Sarah Silverman. Their drag persona's last name, Monsoon, is derived from the character Edina Monsoon from the British sitcom Absolutely Fabulous.
Hoffer also performed as Jinkx Monsoon in the original one act cabaret musical The Vaudevillians under the name "Kitty Witless." Hoffer is accompanied by musical partner and co-creator Richard Andriessen, who performs under the name "Dr. Dan Von Dandy." The Vaudevillians performed at the Laurie Beechman Theatre in New York City from July to November 2013. After touring Australia with The Vaudevillians, Hoffer received a nomination for the Helpmann Award for Best Cabaret Performer.
In 2015 Hoffer joined the cast of Wes Hurley's hit Web comedy series Capitol Hill.
As a singer, Monsoon has released two albums and several singles.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: RuPaul's Drag Race (born 2 February 2009). Notes: Winner, 5th season, 2013
- associate relationship with RuPaul (born 17 November 1960)
- Work : Gain social status 10 May 2013 (Won 5th season of "RuPaul's Drag Race")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes Monsoon on Twitter: "I was born at 1:43 in the morning, but we can celebrate my miraculous birth now that it's midnight" (posted near midnight 17-18 Sep 2016) , "I have a feeling this is gonna be a good year. 29 has always been my favorite number" (posted 18 Sep 2016) , "I was born and raised in Portland" .
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Narcolepsy)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite (Drag performer, "Genderless")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, Web, stage, music video)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("RuPaul's Drag Race")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.