Moniez, Romain Louis
|born on||17 February 1852 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Le Quesnoy, France, 50n15, 3e38|
|Timezone||LMT m3e38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°12' 01°20 Asc. 14°59'|
French doctor, zoologist, and teacher at the Faculty of Medicine of Lille, who studied cestodes as well as marine invertebrates and insects. He presided over the Société zoologique de France in 1897. He died on 5 January 1936 in Bordeaux, aged 83.
Link to Wikipedia biography (French)
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Zoologist)