|born on||21 April 1889 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Estagel, France, 42n4624, 2e4158|
|Timezone||LMT m2e4158 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°25' 15°39 Asc. 07°23'|
French criminal, a gang member who was sentenced to death and executed.
He was a member of the anarchist "la bande à Bonnot" (The Bonnot Gang), along with the leader Jules Bonnot, Eugène Dieudonné, Raymond Callemin and André Soudy.
Sentenced to death on 27 February 1913, Monier was executed by guillotine in Paris on 21 April 1913 at 4:25 a.m.
- associate relationship with Bonnot, Jules (born 14 October 1876). Notes: Accomplice
- associate relationship with Soudy, André (born 23 February 1892). Notes: Accomplice
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Lépine, Louis (born 6 August 1846)
- Death by Execution 21 April 1913 at 04:25 AM in Paris (By guillotine, age 24)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'Condamnés à mort' pdf file, p. 139.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 24)