|born on||23 December 1974 at 07:40 (= 07:40 AM )|
|Place||Messina, Italy, 38n11, 15e34|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°03' 17°23 Asc. 06°38'|
Italian disc jockey, known as a pioneer and leading exponent of hardstyle, an electronic dance genre mixing influences from techno, trance and hardcore. From the middle to the end of the first decade of the 2000s he produced several songs for Gigi D'Agostino, contributing to the evolution of the neo-genre Lento Violento. In 2003 he married the Turin DJ Viviana Parisi, a.k.a. Express Viviana, with whom he had a son Gioele. In August 2020, his wife and son were found dead in mysterious circumstances.
- Relationship : Marriage 2003 (Viviana Parisi)
Grazia Bordoni on her Facebook page  quotes extract from birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (17 years with Viviana Parisi)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Viviana Parisi, DJ)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer ("Hardstyle" DJ)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (DJ mixer)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field ("Hardstyle" pioneer)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Mysterious death of wife and son)