|born on||31 May 1973 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Verviers, Belgium, 50n35, 5e52|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°15' 05°46 Asc. 28°24'|
Belgian tennis player, her country's first ever top-10 tennis professional. At the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney she won the bronze medal in the women's doubles competition, partnering Els Callens.
She placed 33rd to 64th in the ladies singles in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and placed 41st in the World championships.
In 1995, she married her coach Bart Van Roost, with whom she has a daughter, and played under the name Dominique Van Roost for much of her career, until their divorce in 2003.
- Relationship : Marriage 1995 (Bart Van Roost)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2003 (Bart Van Roost)
DATAsophia Autumn 1996 quotes B.C. .
- Traits : Body : Size (1.70 m/ 5 ft 7 in)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Singles, champion and Olympian)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze medal, Tennis doubles)