|Birthname||Karl Gustav Otto Aribert Mog|
|born on||3 August 1904 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Berlin-Steglitz, Germany, 52n27, 13e19|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°48' 29°53 Asc. 10°04'|
German film actor who appeared in a mixture of leading and supporting roles during the 1930s. He began his career as an actor on Berlin stages. His noted films include the Czech erotic romantic drama Ecstasy (1933) opposite Hedy Lamarr, and 1936 German horror movie Fährmann Maria with Sybille Schmitz. He was a member of the Militant League for German Culture and the National Socialist Factory Cell Organization. In May 1940 he was called up for military service and died fighting on the Eastern Front with the Infantry Regiment 9 Potsdam on 2 October 1941 at age 37.
- associate relationship with Lamarr, Hedy (born 9 November 1914). Notes: Co-stars in 1933 film "Ecstasy"
- associate relationship with Schmitz, Sibylle (born 2 December 1909). Notes: Co-stars in 1936 film "Fährmann Maria"
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives (no. 368). Marriage and death data in margin.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, stage)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party