|Birthname||Jeanne Florentine Bourgeois|
|born on||3 April 1875 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Enghien, France, 48n58, 2e19|
|Timezone||LMT m2e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°44' 11°31 Asc. 21°57'|
French entertainer, the dazzling queen of French music halls who took Maurice Chevalier to her heart as a lover and protégé while he was still in his teens. Together, the couple danced in Follies Bergere until her possessiveness drove him away and into marriage with another dancer.
She was at one time the highest-paid female entertainer in the world, known for her flamboyance and a zest for the theatrical. In 1919 her legs were insured for 500,000 francs.
Though Mistinguett never married, she had a son, Léopoldo João de Lima e Silva. She died on 5 January 1956 at age 80 in Bougival, France.
- associate relationship with Bouillon, Jo (born 3 May 1908). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Moulin Rouge (born 5 October 1889). Notes: Star performer, 1907-1929
- lover relationship with Chevalier, Maurice (born 12 September 1888)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteuses' pdf file, p. 77.
Gauquelin Vol. 5/552
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Traits : Personality : Other Personality (Flamboyant)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Maurice Chevalier)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Music hall cabaret)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book