|Birthname||Ilyena Lydia Mironoff|
|born on||26 July 1945 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°41' 14°39 Asc. 21°30'|
British actress, winner of an assortment of awards, best known in the US for her portrayal of the complex Jane Tennison, detective. Mirren was made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth, has won an Academy Award for her role portraying Queen Elizabeth II, four SAG Awards, BAFTAs, Golden Globes and Emmy awards as well.
Mirren was born to a working class family and wanted to be an actress from her early years. In 1965 she made her stage debut at the Old Vic as a member of the National Youth Theatre. She played Cleopatra. Two years later she became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company. Her career branched out into film as well and she racked up an impressive number of credits and awards for her work on stage and on the silver screen. But it wasn't until 1990 that she became nearly a household name in Britain and subsequently in the US. That was the first year of "Prime Suspect," a popular police series in which she played Detective Jane Tennison, a tough, smart, intense, fair-minded, persistent detective albeit one who bore her personal unhappiness on her remarkably expressive face. In 2006 she earned an Oscar for leading role in "The Queen" in which she played Queen Elizabeth II. She was made a Dame of the British Empire (DBE) in December 2003.
After Mirren met director Taylor Hackford in 1986 they formed a deep and long-lasting relationship. They married on December 31, 1997, her first and his third.
- associate relationship with Fiennes, Joseph (born 26 May 1970). Notes: Co-stars in play "A Month in the Country"
- associate relationship with Knightley, Keira (born 26 March 1985). Notes: Co-stars in 2016 film "Collateral Beauty"
- associate relationship with McKellen, Ian (born 25 May 1939). Notes: Co-stars in 2019 film "The Good Liar"
- spouse relationship with Hackford, Taylor (born 31 December 1944)
- (has as) mentor relationship with Richardson, Ian (born 7 April 1934)
- role played of/by Hopper, Hedda (born 2 May 1885). Notes: 2015 film "Trumbo"
- Work : Prize 2007 (Oscar for "The Queen", released in 2006)
Sy Scholfield quotes "In the Frame" by Mirren, (London: Weidenfeld & Nicholson, 2007)--she was born at Queen Charlotte's Hospital, Chiswick, London. There are other dates on the internet, differing from this by a day or a year.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Age 42)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession