|Birthname||Rex Lynn Mirich|
|born on||11 March 1941 at 23:10 (= 11:10 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Arizona, 33n02, 111w23|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°17' 04°24 Asc. 20°52'|
American football defensive lineman in the American Football League (AFL) and the National Football League (NFL). After playing college football for Northern Arizona, Mirich was drafted by both the AFL and the NFL in 1963. He was selected by the Minnesota Vikings in the 16th round (212th overall) of the 1963 NFL Draft and by the Oakland Raiders in the 20th round (153rd overall) of the 1963 AFL Draft. He played seven seasons for the AFL's Oakland Raiders (1964–1966) and Denver Broncos (1967–1969), and the NFL's Boston Patriots (1970).
In 2012, he was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.
- associate relationship with Allen, Dalva (born 13 January 1935). Notes: Oakland Raiders teammates, 1964
- associate relationship with Mitchell, Charley (born 25 May 1940). Notes: Denver Broncos teammates, 1967
- associate relationship with Otto, James Edwin (born 5 January 1938). Notes: Oakland Raiders teammates, 1964-1966
- associate relationship with Sports: Denver Broncos (born 22 November 1959). Notes: Team member, 1967-1969
- Work : Prize 2012 (College Football Hall of Fame)
Birth certificate provided by Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 4 in/ 1.93 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (250 lb/ 113 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football defensive lineman)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (College Football)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (AFL player, 1964-1969)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1970)