|born on||16 January 1980 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°41' 09°26 Asc. 19°20'|
American actor, composer, rapper and writer, best known for creating and starring in the Broadway musicals Hamilton and In the Heights. He has won a Pulitzer Prize, two Grammys, an Emmy, a MacArthur "Genius" Award, and three Tony awards, among others.
Miranda wrote the music and lyrics for the musical In the Heights, which opened on Broadway at the Richard Rodgers Theatre in March 2008. Miranda's written work for the show earned him numerous accolades, including the 2008 Tony Award for Best Original Score and the 2009 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album. Miranda's performance in the show's lead role of Usnavi also earned him a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical, and the show won Best Musical.
Miranda also wrote the book, music, and lyrics for Hamilton, his second major Broadway musical, which was inspired by the 2004 biography Alexander Hamilton by historian Ron Chernow. The show earned the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, the 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theater Album, and was nominated for a record-setting 16 Tony Awards, of which it won 11—including Best Musical. For his performance in the lead role of Alexander Hamilton in the show, Miranda received the 2016 Drama League Distinguished Performance Award as well as his second Tony performance nomination. Miranda also won the Tony Award for Best Original Score and Tony Award for Best Book of a Musical for Hamilton.
- associate relationship with Lopez, Jennifer (born 24 July 1969). Notes: Released charity single, “Love Make the World Go Round”
- other kin relationship with Residente (born 23 February 1978). Notes: Cousins
- role played of/by Hamilton, Alexander (born 11 January 1755). Notes: 2015 musical "Hamilton"
- Relationship : Marriage 2010 (Vanessa Nadal)
Wendy A. Boulding quotes Lin-Manuel Miranda from his Twitter response on 21 September 2016: "January 16, 1980. 11am" .
- Traits : Body : Race (Mostly of Puerto Rican descent)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (He has one older sister)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (MacArthur Fellowship)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Pulitzer prize
- Notable : Awards : Tony