|Birthname||Yvette Carmen Mimieux|
|born on||8 January 1942 at 07:02 (= 07:02 AM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°43' 27°21 Asc. 17°06'|
American film and television actress who played her first major role in sci-fi movie "The Time Machine" (1960). On TV she played in the series The Most Deadly Game in 1970-1971. Her other films include Black Noon (1971), Skyjacked (1972) and The Neptune Factor (1973).
Mimieux played a falsely imprisoned woman victimized by a sadistic guard in the film Jackson County Jail (1976) with Tommy Lee Jones for New World Pictures, which was a box-office hit.
Mimieux turned to Eastern discipline in 1980 and produced a video, "Yoga Workout with Yvette." Late in life, she took up painting and created a personal website for the exposition of her works.
Mimieux married Evan Harland Engber on 19 December 1959, but kept the marriage secret for almost two years. She was married to director Stanley Donen from 1972 until their divorce in 1982 and to real estate executive Howard Ruby in 1986.
Yvette Mimieux died at her home in Los Angeles on 17 January 2022 at the age of 80.
- associate relationship with Jones, Tommy Lee (born 15 September 1946). Notes: Co-stars in 1976 film "Jackson County Jail"
- associate relationship with Taylor, Rod (born 11 January 1930). Notes: Co-stars in 1960 film "The Time Machine"
- Relationship : Marriage 19 December 1959 (First husband, Evan Harland Engber)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1960 (Debut in acting major role)
- Relationship : Marriage 1972 (Second husband, Stanley Donen, 10 years)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1980 (Started Eastern discipline and produced a video)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Third husband, Howard Ruby)
Steinbrecher quotes her secretary, birth certificate read over the phone.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Produced workout Yoga video)
- Traits : Body : Race (French father, Mexican mother)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Yoga)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women