Miller, William F.
|Birthname||William Frederick Miller|
|born on||19 November 1925 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Vincennes, Indiana, 38n41, 87w32|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°18' 18°29 Asc. 06°49'|
American academic who was professor public and private management emeritus and a professor of computer science emeritus. He was a vice president and provost of Stanford University from 1971 to 1979, and president and CEO of SRI International from 1979 to 1990. He died on 27 September 2017 at the age of 91.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in theoretical physics)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Computer : Other Computer (Scientist)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)