|Birthname||Nicholas Lawrence Miller|
|born on||15 February 1985 at 05:08 (= 05:08 AM )|
|Place||Redwood City, California, 37n29, 122w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°48' 06°59 Asc. 20°39'|
American newsmaker and subject of a biography, known as "Baby James" in the media, he was adopted at birth then diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, a general deterioration of the heart muscle. He had a heart transplant from a brain-dead infant girl in groundbreaking surgery on 26 April 1986 at Loma Linda University Medical Center, California. He died four months later on 31 August 1986 at 9:05 PM at the medical center after his body rejected the heart. His biography was published in 1988 as Baby James.
- Death by Disease 31 August 1986 at 9:05 PM in Loma Linda (Rejected heart transplant)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes data from Baby James: A Legacy of Love and Family Courage by Thos Kent Miller (Wildside Press LLC, 2007), page 6, born at District Hospital.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Cardiomyopathy)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Heart transplant)
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (At birth)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18 months)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Medical case)