Miller, Margaret Morrison
|born on||15 July 1926 at 21:20 (= 9:20 PM )|
|Place||Dornoch, Scotland, 57n52, 4w02|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°34' 27°15 Asc. 10°21'|
Scottish-American heiress, the youngest of the four children of Margaret Carnegie Miller (1897-1990) and her husband Roswell Miller Jr. (1894-1983).
Her mother was the only child of industrialist and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie and Louise Whitfield, and heiress to the Carnegie fortune.
In World War II, Miller served with the New York chapter of the Red Cross Motor Corps.
Margaret Morrison Miller was married to Chauncey Ryder McPherson Jr. from 1947 to 1953. They had two daughters, Barbara and Gail. She married Robert Finlay in 1954. She died on 22 July 1983 at age 57 in Denver, Colorado.
- child->parent relationship with Miller, Margaret Carnegie (born 30 March 1897)
- other kin relationship with Carnegie, Andrew (born 25 November 1835). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Divorce dates 15 December 1953 (Chauncey Ryder McPherson Jr.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Louise Whitfield Carnegie: The Life of Mrs. Andrew Carnegie by Burton Jesse Hendrick and Daniel Henderson (Hastings House, 1950), page 247: "July 15, 1926, was one of the very happy days in Grandmother Naigie's life. She wrote in her diary: 'St. Swithin's Day. My third granddaughter and fourth grandchild, Margaret Morrison Miller, was born at 9:20 P.M. 7 lbs.'"
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of four children)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Heiress)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Military : Military service