Miguel I, King of Portugal
|born on||26 October 1802 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Queluz, Portugal, 38n45, 9w15|
|Timezone||LMT m9w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°10' 27°37 Asc. 29°19'|
King of Portugal between 1828 and 1834, known as "the Absolutist" (Portuguese: "o Absolutista") or "the Traditionalist" (Portuguese: "o Tradicionalista"). Miguel was the seventh child and third son of King João VI (John VI) and his queen, Carlota Joaquina of Spain. In 1851, at the age of 48, he married Princess Adelaide of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, by whom he had a son and six daughters. Miguel died while hunting at Bronnbach, Grand Duchy of Baden on 14 November 1866.
- parent->child relationship with Maria das Neves, Infanta of Portugal (born 5 August 1852)
- parent->child relationship with Miguel, Duke of Braganza (born 19 September 1853)
- child->parent relationship with João VI, King of Portugal (born 13 May 1767)
- sibling relationship with Ana de Jesus Maria, Infanta of Portugal (born 23 October 1806)
- sibling relationship with Francisco Antonio, Prince of Beira (born 21 March 1795)
- sibling relationship with Isabel Maria, Infanta of Portugal (born 4 July 1801)
- sibling relationship with Maria da Assunção, Infanta of Portugal (born 25 June 1805)
- sibling relationship with Maria Francisca, Countess of Molina (born 22 April 1800)
- sibling relationship with Maria Isabel, Queen Consort of Spain (born 19 May 1797)
- sibling relationship with Maria Teresa, Infanta of Portugal (born 29 April 1793)
- sibling relationship with Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil (born 12 October 1798)
Sy Scholfield quotes Supplemento à Gazeta de Lisboa (No. XLIII, 29 October 1802) reprinted in "Estudos em homenagem a Luís António de Oliveira Ramos, Volume 1" edited by Francisco Ribeiro da Silva (Universidade do Porto, 2004), p. 531: "O nascimento de D. Miguel - «preencheo-se a 26 deste mez a impaciente expectação dos Portuguezes por ter a Princeza Nossa Senhora, nessa manhã pouco depois das 6 horas, dado felizmente á luz hum robusto Infante»"
Translation: The birth of Miguel, 'on the 26th in the morning shortly after 6 o'clock.'
Full name: Miguel Maria do Patrocínio João Carlos Francisco de Assis Xavier de Paula Pedro de Alcântara António Rafael Gabriel Joaquim José Gonzaga Evaristo de Bragança e Bourbon
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (1)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (7)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza)