|Birthname||Marc Philippe Methot|
|born on||21 June 1985 at 17:07 (= 5:07 PM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Ontario (CAN), 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°25' 10°45 Asc. 15°55'|
Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman currently playing for the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL) since 2017. He previously played in the NHL with the Ottawa Senators (2012-2017) and Columbus Blue Jackets (2006-2012), who drafted him 168th overall in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Methot is commonly described as a stay-at-home defenceman with veteran leadership ability and great size for the NHL game.
On 16 February 2015, Methot signed a $19.6 million contract extension with Ottawa carrying an average annual value of $4.9 million.
On 23 March 2017, while playing for the Senators, Methot suffered an injury when Sidney Crosby, during a home game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, slashed him on the hand, severing the tip of his left pinky, requiring ten stitches to repair the severed fingertip. Crosby was not penalized and was not suspended or fined. Methot later returned in the post-season to help the Senators reach the Eastern Conference Finals, where he was once again tasked with opposing Crosby.
- Health : Job related injury 23 March 2017 (Tip of his left pinky was severed)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, The Ottawa Citizen (Ontario, Canada), 25 June 1985, p. 45.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 191 cm/ 6 ft 3 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (102 kg/ 224 lb)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Tip of his left pinky was severed)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Ten stitches to repair severed fingertip)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Ice hockey defence)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NHL player, 2006-)