|born on||17 July 1992 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Cayenne, French Guiana, 4n56, 52w20|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°34' 29°53 Asc. 07°06'|
French swimmer, freestyle and butterfly specialist, he won the silver medal with the French freestyle 4X100m relay (Gilot, Manaudou, and Stravius) at the 2016 Rio Olympics, after the gold in the 2015 Kazan world championships. On 27 July 2017, he won the bronze at the 2017 Budapest world championships (individual freestyle 100m).
- associate relationship with Gilot, Fabien (born 27 April 1984)
- associate relationship with Manaudou, Florent (born 12 November 1990)
- associate relationship with Stravius, Jérémy (born 14 July 1988)
- sibling relationship with Metella, Malia (born 23 February 1982)
Collection Ddier Geslain.
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming