|Birthname||Jacques René Mesrine|
|born on||28 December 1936 at 16:35 (= 4:35 PM )|
|Place||Clichy, France, 48n54, 2e18|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°48' 13°47 Asc. 15°11'|
French bank robber and kidnapper. Jacques Mesrine was the most infamous criminal in modern French history. He claimed to have murdered 39 people during a life of crime that spread between Europe and North America. He was also a dedicated burglar and kidnapper, and also became accomplished at escaping from prison. he was tracked down and shot by the police on 2 November 1979, Paris.
- friend relationship with Besse, François (born 25 July 1944)
- friend relationship with Debout, Jean-Jacques (born 9 March 1940)
- lover relationship with Jeanjacquot, Sylvia (born 2 November 1951)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Broussard, Robert (born 24 April 1936)
- compare to chart of Cardon, Lionel (born 6 January 1958)
- role played of/by Cassel, Vincent (born 23 November 1966). Notes: 2008 two-part film "Mesrine"
Didier Geslain archive, 'm' pdf file, p. 146.
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Public Enemy No. 1)