|Birthname||Margaret Ann Merrick|
|born on||12 April 1928 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Oskaloosa, Iowa, 41n18, 92w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°44' 17°52 Asc. 20°41'|
American prodigy who was one of the original Quiz Kids, making 45 appearances on the popular radio show from 1942 to 1944. With her quick, brilliant mind and a wide range of knowledge, she appeared on many radio programs.
She married Edward "Scheff" Joseph Scheffelin on 16 August 1947 in LaGrange, Illinois, and they had eight children. She died on 15 June 2009, aged 81, from cancer.
- associate relationship with Darrow, Gerard (born 4 August 1932). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Feldman, Ruth Duskin (born 13 June 1934). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Kupperman, Joel (born 18 May 1936). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Williams, Richard Llewellyn (born 28 December 1929). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
Previously this data was rated C (From memory): Keye Lloyd quoted approximate time in Astrology Guide 11/1943.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (High I.Q.)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio shows)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women