Mendoza Tola, Fernando
|born on||20 October 1915 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Lima, Peru, 12s03, 77w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°08' 28°25 Asc. 01°09'|
Peruvian scholar and university lecturer who dedicated his life to the study of the cultures of the East and the cultivation of classical languages (Greek and Latin) and Eastern languages (like Sanskrit and Pali). He mastered fourteen languages. He wrote numerous studies on Greco-Roman and oriental classics.
He died on 18 July 2017 in Buenos Aires, aged 101.
Castellanos quotes birth certificate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, age 101)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Linguist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages