|Birthname||David Athen Mendenhall|
|born on||13 June 1971 at 12:55 (= 12:55 PM )|
|Place||Oceanside, California, 33n12, 117w23|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°09' 22°58 Asc. 23°55'|
American actor and former child actor, perhaps best known for his roles in the films Space Raiders, Over the Top, The Transformers: The Movie and They Still Call Me Bruce.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Mike Webber, 1979-1986
- role played of/by Copperfield, David (born 16 September 1956). Notes: 1981 TV movie "The Magic of David Copperfield IV: The Vanishing Airplane"
Alexander Angel provided birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over