Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix
|born on||3 February 1809|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
German composer, pianist, organist and conductor of the early Romantic period.
The death of his sister Fanny on 14 May 1847 caused him great distress. Less than six months later, on 4 November, Mendelssohn himself died in Leipzig after a series of strokes. He was 38. His grandfather Moses, his sister Fanny and both his parents had died from similar apoplexies.
- associate relationship with Ritter, August Gottfried (born 25 August 1811). Notes: Co-composers
- friend relationship with Berlioz, Hector (born 11 December 1803). Notes: Friend of Berlioz in Rome
- sibling relationship with Mendelssohn, Fanny (born 14 November 1805)
- other kin relationship with Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Paul (born 18 July 1879). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Mendelssohn, Francesco von (born 6 September 1901). Notes: First cousins three times removed
Birth time unknown. Taeger quotes Penfield who speculated for 20.00 LMT.
Starkman rectified to 12.45.32 LMT Asc 0Can34'
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger