|Birthname||Paul Benjamin Mendelsohn|
|born on||3 April 1969|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
Australian screen actor, who first rose to prominence in Australia for his breakout role in the film The Year My Voice Broke (1987).
Since then he has had roles in films such as The Dark Knight Rises (2012), Starred Up (2013), Mississippi Grind (2015), Rogue One (2016), Darkest Hour (2017) and Steven Spielberg's Ready Player One (2018). In 2017, he joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Talos in Captain Marvel (2019) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
Mendelsohn starred in the Netflix original series Bloodline (2015–2017), for which he received a Golden Globe nomination and won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
Mendelsohn married British-American journalist Emma Forrest in June 2012. He has one daughter with Forrest, born in 2014, and one from a previous relationship. He was divorced from Forrest in 2016.
- associate relationship with Brown, Bryan (born 23 June 1947). Notes: 2009 film "Beautiful Kate"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Neighbours (born 18 March 1985). Notes: Played Warren Murphy, 1986-1987
- associate relationship with Gregg, Clark (born 2 April 1962). Notes: 2019 film "Captain Marvel"
- associate relationship with Hopkins, Anthony (born 31 December 1937). Notes: Co-stars in 1992 film "Spotswood"
- associate relationship with Jackson, Samuel L. (born 21 December 1948). Notes: 2019 film "Captain Marvel"
- associate relationship with Larson, Brie (born 1 October 1989). Notes: 2019 film "Captain Marvel"
- associate relationship with Law, Jude (born 29 December 1972). Notes: 2019 film "Captain Marvel"
- role played of/by George VI, King of the United Kingdom (born 14 December 1895). Notes: 2017 film "Darkest Hour"
- role played of/by Henry IV, King of England (born 3 April 1367 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1367 greg.)). Notes: 2019 film "The King"
- role played of/by Murdoch, Rupert (born 11 March 1931). Notes: 2002 film "Black and White"
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2016 (Emma Forrest)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice (no time given), The Age (Melbourne), 5 April 1969, p. 17: "MENDELSOHN (Ferguson) - To Carole and Fred - a son, on 3rd April, at St. Vincent's."
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, video game)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series)