|Birthname||Menage, Gilles Marie Marcel|
|born on||5 July 1943 at 00:20 (= 12:20 AM )|
|Place||Bourg la Reine, France, 48n47, 2e19|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°03' 08°12 Asc. 07°35'|
French executive in a number of political posts, the head of district cabinets and state secretariats. Menage was director of the Presidential Staff Cabinet in 1988. He married on 9/09/1968; divorced on 11/28/1980 and made a second marriage on 4/02/1982.
When an investigation began in 1994 about the illegal wire-tapping activities of the anti-terrorist unit of the Elysée, he was involved along with police officer Pierre-Yves Guezou. In December, Guezou hanged himself, leaving Menage to answer the questions of the grand jury.
- Work : New Career 1988 (Director of the Presidential Staff Cabinet)
- Crime : Trial dates 1994 (Illegal wire-tapping investigation)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cardan 2/1995
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Investigated for wire-tapping)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Head of Presidential Staff Cabinet)