|born on||21 April 1938 at 19:55 (= 7:55 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||+002 m5e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°02' 19°46 Asc. 10°09'|
Dutch professional chef and author of 17 cookbooks. She was the only one in her family to survive two years of concentration camp when she was four.
Meijer is married to pianist and author Gary Goldschneider.
- spouse relationship with Goldschneider, Gary (born 22 May 1939). Notes: Happy
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1943 (Family in concentration camp)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1945 (Only family member to leave concentration camp)
LMR quotes her in Amesterdam 11/1994, given by her as GMT
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Only member of family to survive concentration camp)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Concentration camp age four to six)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gary Goldschneider)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (17 cookbooks)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women