|born on||19 May 1921 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°21' 21°30 Asc. 00°07'|
Australian criminal known as "the Mr Big of Sydney crime." He developed and ran an underground network of criminals and is a convicted murderer, rapist and thief.
The 10th born child in his family, he did not finish school and was convicted of stealing even before he became a teenager. In 1946 he was convicted of his first crime as an adult, receiving stolen goods. During his lifetime of crime and suspected crime, he at times served as a paid informant as well.
He died in jail at Cessnock, NSW, 29 August 1996 where he had been serving a four-year term for assault. He was 73.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1992
Sy Scholfield quotes the book by Tony Reeves, "The True Story of Lennie McPherson and His Life of Crime" (Crows Nest, NSW: Allen & Unwin, 2005), pp. 10-11, which states that he was born "on that humid, thundery morning."
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime