|born on||28 May 1981 at 22:25 (= 10:25 PM )|
|Place||Alexandria, Scotland, 55n59, 4w36|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°26' 03°22 Asc. 15°54'|
American drag performer, a local fixture in Southern California's drag circuit, who became a reality television personality in 2010 when he joined the cast of the second season of the popular cable television reality competition RuPaul's Drag Race. He is the drag daughter of renowned drag queen Chad Michaels.
One of four siblings born to a Scottish father and an American mother, he relocated to Los Angeles, California when he was 18 years old.
During his time on RuPaul's Drag Race, McMichaels became close friends with fellow contestant Sonique and continued his friendship with Raven. Highlights included losing his wig during a Gone with the Wind-inspired photo shoot, and winning the first challenge with a Barbarella-inspired costume. He was eliminated after losing a lip sync performance battle to contestant Sahara Davenport.
McMichaels, along with fellow contestants Raven, Jujubee, and Pandora Boxx appeared in RuPaul's Drag U, a spinoff Logo series in 2010.
In 2011, McMichaels was featured in the music video "S&M" by Barbadian singer Rihanna, which was released as the third single off her fifth album Loud. He joined the cast of the second season of RuPaul's Drag U, which made its season premiere on 20 June 2011. He returned for the third season of RuPaul's Drag U in 2012. On 11 April 2013, McMichaels made a guest appearance on Tabatha Takes Over at the VIP Nightclub in Riverside, California where he performed a lip sync as Tabatha. Morgan was also featured in Lady Gaga's lyric video of "Applause" along with other drag queens.
McMichaels uses his celebrity status as a platform to express support for LGBT rights.
- associate relationship with AJA (born 4 January 1994). Notes: Contestants on "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars," 2018
- associate relationship with Belli, Willam (born 30 June 1982). Notes: Co-performers in Lady Gaga's lyric video for her single "Applause"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: RuPaul's Drag Race (born 2 February 2009). Notes: Contestant, 2nd season, 2010
- associate relationship with RuPaul (born 17 November 1960)
Sy Scholfield requested data from Caroline Gerard: "Born at 22.25 hours, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire," from birth record.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Three siblings)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite (Drag performer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("RuPaul's Drag Race")
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (LGBT rights)