|Birthname||Deborah Sonia McMahon|
|born on||28 September 1972 at 07:48 (= 07:48 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°52' 10°00 Asc. 19°48'|
Australian heiress, the third child of Sir William McMahon, Prime Minister of Australia (10 March 1971 to 5 December 1972), and his wife Sonia, a philanthropist and Sydney socialite.
She was born during his term as prime minister. Her older sister Melinda works as a fund-raiser, and her older brother Julian is a well-known actor.
Debbie is openly gay. Since her early 20s she has sought treatment for schizophrenia.
Her father died in 1988 and her mother died in 2010, leaving McMahon and her siblings an estate worth $30 million.
- sibling relationship with McMahon, Julian (born 27 July 1968)
- sibling relationship with McMahon, Melinda (born 29 November 1966)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Father's Thanks," Sydney Morning Herald, 29 Sep. 1972, p. 3: "born at 7:48 am by caesarean section."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of prime minister Billy McMahon)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian