|born on||1 December 1928 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||White Plains, New York, 41n02, 73w46|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°47' 16°04 Asc. 12°50'|
American actress, known to millions of soap fans as Nurse Jessie Brewer on ABC's "General Hospital," 1963-1991.
She was married twice, first to actor Robert Lansing and secondly to movie star Jeffrey Hunter. Hunter died of an aneurysm four months after their 1969 wedding.
McLaughlin died of cancer on 26 April 1991 in Los Angeles, California.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Nurse Jessie Brewer, 1963-1991
- spouse relationship with Hunter, Jeffrey (born 25 November 1926). Notes: Happy
- Relationship : Marriage 1969 (Married and widowed)
Victoria Shaw quotes her
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Four months, Jeffrey Hunter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Lansing, Jeffrey Hunter)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Hunter died four months after marriage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (General Hospital)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection