|Birthname||John H. Mckibben Jr.|
|born on||23 June 1965 at 03:03 (= 03:03 AM )|
|Place||Escondido, California, 33n07, 117w05|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°43' 15°39 Asc. 19°25'|
American rower who competed in the men's quadruple sculls event at the 1992 Summer Olympics. He was World Champion, world record holder and a gold medallist in the 1994 men's heavyweight eight. He won a Gold medal at the 1987 and 1995 Pan-American Games and 1994 Goodwill Games.
He has since followed a career in sales management in California and in the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. Since 2016 he has been the director and owner of The Performance Factor in Queensland, specialising in "creating and delivering corporate training solutions in the areas of sales training, sales team performance and leadership development."
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Times-Advocate (Escondido, California), 23 June 1965, page 14, born at Palomar Memorial Hospital.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA to Australia)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (GM)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Sales and corporate training)
- Vocation : Sports : Rowing/ Kayaking (Rowing)
- Notable : Awards : Medals
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (USA National Rowing Teams, 1986-1996)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Olympic competitor, rowing)