|Birthname||Kevin Patrick Mckenzie|
|born on||29 April 1954 at 19:48 (= 7:48 PM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°06' 28°33 Asc. 08°53'|
American ballet dancer, choreographer, teacher and director. A former principal dancer with American Ballet Theatre, he has served as the company's artistic director since 1992. During his time at ABT, McKenzie danced all of the major roles in the repertoire, though he excelled in princely roles.
McKenzie is married to the former ballet star, Martine van Hamel. The two co-founded Kaatsbaan International Dance Center.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of eleven)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Martine van Hamel)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet dancer, choreographer, teacher, director)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award