|Birthname||Rose Arianna McGowan|
|born on||5 September 1973 at 23:38 (= 11:38 PM )|
|Place||Certaldo, Italy, 43n33, 11e02|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°10' 26°52 Asc. 14°58'|
American feminist activist, screen actress, photographic model and book author, widely known for playing such roles as Tatum Riley in the slasher cult blockbuster film Scream (1996), Paige Matthews in The WB and The CW supernatural drama series Charmed (2001-2006), and Ann-Margret in the CBS miniseries Elvis. In 2018, McGowan released a memoir, Brave, and starred in the four-part documentary series Citizen Rose which followed her role in the 'Me Too' movement. In 2017, Time recognized McGowan as one of the Silence Breakers, the magazine's Person of the Year, for speaking out about sexual assault and harassment.
She made her film debut in the 1992 comedy Encino Man, where she played a small role. Her performance as Amy Blue in the 1995 dark comedy film The Doom Generation brought her wider attention, and an Independent Spirit Award nomination. McGowan then appeared in the 1996 hit horror film Scream and starred alongside Ben Affleck in the 1997 coming-of-age feature Going All the Way. Later, she appeared in several Hollywood films, including Devil in the Flesh (1998), Jawbreaker (1999), Ready to Rumble (2000), Monkeybone (2001) and The Black Dahlia (2006). In 2007, she starred in Planet Terror (2007), part of the double-feature film Grindhouse directed by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino. She also portrayed the character Grace in the crime thriller film Fifty Dead Men Walking (2008).
In 1996, McGowan was the cover model for the Henry Mancini tribute album Shots in the Dark; and she was the face of American clothing company Bebe from 1998 to 1999. She has also appeared on numerous magazine covers, including Seventeen, Interview, Maxim, GQ, Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone.
McGowan had a very public three and a half year relationship with rock musician Marilyn Manson. After a formal engagement lasting two years, McGowan ended the relationship over "lifestyle differences." Prior to the release of Grindhouse, there was speculation that McGowan was dating director Robert Rodriguez. In May 2007, it was reported that they confirmed their relationship while appearing hand-in-hand at the Cannes Film Festival. On 12 October 2007, it was announced by Zap2it.com that McGowan was engaged to Rodriguez. They reportedly split in October 2009. In July 2013, after one year of dating, McGowan became engaged to artist Davey Detail. They married on 12 October 2013 in Los Angeles. In February 2016, Rose McGowan filed for divorce from Detail, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finalized in November 2016.
When The New York Times revealed in October 2017 that she was part of a settlement involving movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in an alleged sexual harassment case, McGowan declined to comment. "Women fight on," she wrote afterwards. "And to the men out there, stand up. We need you as allies." According to The Times, Weinstein had reached at least eight settlements with women, including McGowan, who reached a $100,000 settlement with Weinstein after an encounter in a hotel room with the executive producer in 1997 during the Sundance Film Festival.
- associate relationship with Combs, Holly Marie (born 3 December 1973). Notes: Co-stars on "Charmed"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Charmed (born 7 October 1998). Notes: Played Paige Matthews, 2001-2006
- associate relationship with Milano, Alyssa (born 19 December 1972). Notes: Co-stars on "Charmed"
- friend relationship with Argento, Asia (born 20 September 1975). Notes: Former friends
- lover relationship with Manson, Marilyn (born 5 January 1969). Notes: Circa 1998-2001
- sex crime perpetrator relationship with Weinstein, Harvey (born 19 March 1952)
- compare to chart of Schmid, Charles (born 8 July 1942). Notes: One of his murders inspired her 2014 directorial debut, "Dawn"
- role played of/by Ann-Margret (born 28 April 1941). Notes: 2005 TV miniseries "Elvis"
- Relationship : End significant relationship January 2001 (Split from Marilyn Manson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Secrets revealed 12 October 2017 (Alleged she was raped by Harvey Weinstein)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield requested birth record from GraZia Bordoni who emailed him data from the official archives of Certaldo.
McGowan stated in a 1997 interview, "I’m a Virgo with Virgo ascendant". It seems that she might have confused her ascendant with her chart/ascendant ruler Mercury.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of six)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Other Childhood (Emancipated from parents at 15)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Cult follower (Family fomerly in "Children of God" cult)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, web, video)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Charmed")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Video game voice-overs)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir, "Brave")