|Birthname||John Patrick McEnroe, Jr.|
|born on||16 February 1959 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Wiesbaden, Germany, 50n05, 8e14|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°28' 09°24 Asc. 19°15'|
German-American tennis champ who first made international headlines in 1977-1978 as the youngest player to reach the men's semi-finals at Wimbledon in 100 years. By June 1979, he had made over $800,000 in winnings and was ranked third in the world. As a natural on-the-court athlete who began playing in school tennis tournaments as young at the age of eight, he is aggressive, volatile and noted for bad temper and bad manners. Off the court, he is noted for being inward, shy and a conservative gentleman.
In addition to being a tennis player, he is also a musician. He founded his own rock and roll band, the "Johnny Smyth Band" in 1996. In the band, McEnroe creates an edgy stage presence with his guitar and very deep voice. He first began playing the guitar in his teens, but has developed his skills in the past two or three years; he now belts out loud and raw.
He married to Tatum O'Neal in August 1986 after their baby was born. Together the couple accumulated three kids and five houses, but were separated in December 1992. He had another baby with his new girlfriend, Patty Smyth of the rock band "Scandal," in February 1996 and they married in March 1997.
In 2002, his autobiography was released, "You Cannot be Serious."
Born 8 days after Heinz Günthardt, Swiss tennis player.
McEnroe and Tatum O'Neal have three children, Kevin, Sean and Emily. After their divorce, they were originally awarded joint custody of the children, but in 1998 McEnroe was awarded sole custody due to O'Neal's drug problems. McEnroe and Patty Smyth have two daughters, Anna and Ava, along with Smyth's daughter Ruby.
- friend relationship with Hamilton, Laird (born 2 March 1964). Notes: Members of the "Malibu Mob"
- friend relationship with Van Halen, Eddie (born 26 January 1955)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Borg, Björn (born 6 June 1956). Notes: and friends
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wilander, Mats (born 22 August 1964)
- parent->child relationship with McEnroe, Sean Timothy (born 23 September 1987)
- spouse relationship with O'Neal, Tatum (born 5 November 1963). Notes: Bitter veryvery
- Relationship : Meet a significant person October 1984 (Met Tatum O'Neal at a party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities February 1996 (Baby with girlfriend)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Richard Evans, "McEnroe: A Rage For Perfection." (Penfield quotes a letter from his mom for 10:20 PM, not confirmed, in MH April 1982 )
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Left-handed)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Stanford University)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (two younger brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tatum O'Neal, Patty Smyth)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Stepdaughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five children)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Johnny Smyth Band)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection