|born on||14 January 1965 at 09:01 (= 09:01 AM )|
|Place||Goulburn, Australia, 34s45, 149e43|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°35' 03°08 Asc. 11°45'|
Australian author and social activist, whose 2012 book I Am Still a Woman: My Journey, describes how she twice survived cancer.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 18 December 2012 (Autobiography, "I Am Still a Woman: My Journey")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from I Am Still a Woman: My Journey by Jim Kilpatrick and Nina-Ann McCurley (Balboa Press, 2012), page 1: "I was born at 9:01 a.m. on January 14, 1965 in Goulburn Base Hospital to Alan and Tess Lockley."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Sailing, tennis)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Breech)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Marketing)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Cancer advocate)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("I Am Still a Woman: My Journey")