McCra, Gerald Jr.
|born on||24 April 1978 at 10:28 (= 10:28 AM )|
|Place||New Bedford, Massachusetts, 41n38, 70w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°05' 23°39 Asc. 00°11'|
American homicide, age 15 when he murdered his parents and younger sister with a .22 caliber semiautomatic pistol that he had stolen from his grandfolk's home. He first shot his mom in the head then went outdoors where he shot his dad and sister who were sitting in the car waiting for the rest of the family to drive to a birthday party.
The prior year Jerry had been expelled from high school for carrying a weapon and for bullying others. Once when a teacher refused to allow him to leave the room, he urinated on the floor. His parents continually called the cops because of his violent behavior to them and to his grandparents who lived upstairs. In February 1993 he beat a boy with a hockey stick, fracturing his skull. He was given Ritalin but no psychiatric help.
On October 9th, Saturday afternoon, he had a quarrel with his mom about 2:30 PM; he shot her once in the back of the head. Going out, he got into the backseat of the car and shot his sister in the head. His dad struggled with him to get the gun but was shot in the head three times.
Jerry then returned to the house where he dragged his mom's body upstairs and out to the car, putting her in the back seat by his sister. He pushed his dad out from behind the steering wheel and drove the car to the site of the new home that his dad had been building for the last five years. He spent the night in the unfinished house and was still there the next night when the police came to pick him up.
- homicide victim relationship with McCra, Gerald (born 14 March 1959)
- homicide victim relationship with McCra, Melanie Dawn (born 1 July 1982)
- homicide victim relationship with McCra, Merle (born 10 June 1957)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration February 1993 (Beat kid with hockey stick, fracturing skull)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 9 October 1993 at 02:30 AM (Killed parents and sister with handgun)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Violent, explosive behavior)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Out of control)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (15-yrs. old when killed his parents and sister)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Beat kid with hockey stick)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Killed parents and sister)
- 1978 births
- Birthday 24 April
- Birthplace New Bedford, MA (US)
- Sun 4 Taurus
- Moon 23 Scorpio
- Asc 0 Leo
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once