|Birthname||Heather Louise See|
|born on||30 December 1962 at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°49' 29°02 Asc. 28°57'|
American-British potter and artist who is the daughter of Linda McCartney (1941-1998) and adopted daughter of Sir Paul McCartney. In line with the beliefs of her parents and half-siblings, she is a vegetarian and is passionate about animal rights. In 1999 McCartney launched a line of houseware products called the Heather McCartney Houseware Collection.
McCartney was born to Linda Eastman (later McCartney) and Joseph Melville See, Jr. (19 April 1938 – 19 March 2000), an American geologist. Her parents separated after eighteen months of marriage, with her mother marrying Paul McCartney in 1969 when Heather was six years old. During this time Heather was formally adopted by McCartney, also making an appearance in the Beatles film Let It Be. A half-sister, Mary, was born in 1969, followed by another half-sister, Stella, in 1971 and a half-brother, James, in 1977.
- child->parent relationship with McCartney, Linda (born 24 September 1941)
- child->parent relationship with McCartney, Paul (born 18 June 1942). Notes: Adopted
- sibling relationship with McCartney, Beatrice Milly (born 28 October 2003)
- sibling relationship with McCartney, Mary (born 29 August 1969). Notes: Half-siblings
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, Arizona), 1 Jan 1963, page 16. Other reference works have 31 December.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Potter)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights activist)