|born on||31 March 1926 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°10' 05°57 Asc. 07°55'|
British citizen who first came to Australia in November 1964 searching for his stepson, who had moved there. After Norman located the boy, he decided to stay in the country. When his mother died on 8/14/1965, he returned to England for the funeral and brought his wife and only daughter back with him to Australia, December 1965.
Norman was an avid reader and collector of information, especially regarding health. He restricted his diet and took a number of health supplements.
As he aged, he had arthritis, mainly in his hands, and he stopped work about 1987, moved into Alzheimer's. His wife cared for him as long as she could at home before placing him in a nursing home for permanent nursing care on 12/13/1993. McCanne died on 9/17/1997.
- Family : Change residence December 1965 (Moved with wife and daughter to Australia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Retired 1987
Elva Howson collection from him
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Alzheimer's, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One stepson)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Avid reader)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England to Australia)