|born on||6 August 1894 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Cambuslang, Scotland, 55n49, 4w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°24' 27°01 Asc. 01°55'|
Scottish artist and the second Controller of the Gregynog Press in Powys, mid-Wales. McCance's paintings in the 1920s were unusual in that he was one of the few Scottish artists who embraced the cubist, abstract and machine-inspired arts movements that spread across Europe following the First World War. William McCance died on 19 November 1970, aged 76, in Ayrshire.
Sy Scholfield provided birth record from National Records of Scotland .
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Seventh of eight)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Conscientious objector)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Conscientious objector)
- Vocation : Art : Art critic
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Military : Pacifist/ Objector (Conscientious objector, WWI)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor