|born on||15 July 1966 at 17:13 (= 5:13 PM )|
|Place||Coos Bay, Oregon, 43n22, 124w13|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°02' 23°52 Asc. 03°23'|
American lawyer who was accused of being the bomber in the 2004 Madrid train bombings. On 6 May 2004, the FBI arrested Mayfield as a material witness in connection with the Madrid attacks, and held him for over two weeks. Mayfield was charged, and an FBI internal review later acknowledged serious errors in their investigation. Ensuing lawsuits have resulted in a formal apology from the U.S. government and a $2 million settlement. An initial ruling declared some provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act unconstitutional, but the United States government appealed, and the ruling was overturned. Mayfield's case has been referenced in numerous scientific, political, and social journals.
- associate relationship with Terrorist: Madrid Train Bombs (born 11 March 2004)
Sy Scholfield provided birth report, "BIRTHS McAULEY HOSPITAL," The World (Coos Bay, Oregon), 21 July 1966, p. 3.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Received $2 million settlement)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Islam (Convert to Islam)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army, 1985-1994)