Maye Quade, Erin
|born on||12 March 1986 at 16:50 (= 4:50 PM )|
|Place||Apple Valley, Minnesota, 44n44, 93w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°04' 19°11 Asc. 06°52'|
American politician, a member of the Democratic–Farmer–Labor (DFL) Party, she served in the Minnesota House of Representatives from 2017 to 2019. She was the DFL-endorsed candidate for lieutenant governor as Erin Murphy's running mate in 2018, and the first LGBTQ person to be endorsed on the ticket of a major Minnesota political party.
In 2017, Maye Quade accused state legislators Dan Schoen and Tony Cornish of sexual harassment. Both members resigned from office. Following the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, she led a 24-hour sit-in at the Minnesota House to protest its lack of action on gun control.
Maye Quade's wife, Alyse, is the Political Director of the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party and the former Midwestern United States' organizing manager for Everytown for Gun Safety.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter, "I was born in the middle of the night and I was just thinking about it and then I’m going to bed
I was born at 4:50PM but yeah this tracks" , posted in response to a tweet stating, "Type “I was born” and then let your predictive write your autobiography."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic–Farmer–Labor)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Famous : First in Field