|born on||3 September 1862 at 05:50 (= 05:50 AM )|
|Place||Mobile, USA, 30n42, 88w03|
|Timezone||LMT m88w02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°41' 07°48 Asc. 12°34'|
American homicide; served fifteen years of prison time after being convicted of poisoning her husband on 7/31/1889. In 1881, she married 23-year older James Maybrick and had two kids, making a prosperous life together.
In the spring of 1889 she took a lover. After her husband found out , he began to suffer illness and died on 5/11/1889. The post mortem report showed poison and she was accused of his murder. Despite her conviction, she declared her innocence in an autobiography entitled "My Fifteen Lost Years."
- Relationship : Marriage 1881 (To 23 year-older James)
Church of Light quotes AA 8/1955. Lyndoe in AA 6/1962 gives the same, "according to statements she is said to have made." In Modern Astrology 11/1987, a correspondent wrote 6:00 AM
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 23 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (She had a lover)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Poisoning)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (15 years)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women