Maximiliane, Princess of Bavaria
|Birthname||Maximiliane Josepha Karoline|
|born on||21 July 1810 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°23' 10°49 Asc. 28°31'|
Bavarian princess, as a daughter of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Queen Caroline of Baden.
Maximiliana died of typhoid fever on 4 February 1821, aged 10, in Munich.
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian I Joseph, King of Bavaria (born 27 May 1756)
- sibling relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Ludovika, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 13 November 1801)
- sibling relationship with Karl Theodor, Prince of Bavaria (born 7 July 1795). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Karoline, Empress Consort of Austria (born 8 February 1792). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ludovika, Princess of Bavaria (born 30 August 1808)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig I, King of Bavaria (born 25 August 1786). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Queen Consort of Saxony (born 27 January 1805)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Friederike, Princess of Bavaria (born 27 January 1805)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bregenzer Wochenblatt," 3 August 1810, p. 42: "München, den 23. Jul. Vorgestern Abends um 11 Uhr sind Ihre Majestät die Königin von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden. Dieses erfreuliche EreigniZ wurde gestern durch Abfeurung der Kanonen den Einwohner bekannt gemacht." (Munich, the 23rd of July. The night before last, at 11 o'clock, Her Majesty the Queen happily gave birth to a princess. This pleasurable event was made known to the inhabitants yesterday by the cannons being fired).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Typhoid fever)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 10)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)